Motorcycle accidents will often result in a very serious injury or death, and it is therefore extremely important for those involved in a motorcycle accident to contact an experienced motorcycle injury attorney in order to properly recover costs for injuries, medical bills, distress, loss of wages, medical expenses, and other damages caused as a result of the motorcycle accident. Please review the below guidelines to help you if you are involved in a motorcycle accident.
- Report the accident to local law enforcement and insist upon an accident crash report
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you think you are not injured. Being involved in a motorcycle accident can result in severe shock, so any injuries may not be immediately apparent.
- Get the license number, personal and insurance details, and name of the other driver involved.
- Ask for the details and names of any witnesses present at the accident scene.
- Take pictures to document your injuries and damages as soon as possible.
- Contact The Fran Haasch Law Group as soon as possible for a FREE Case Evaluation 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you are the relative or spouse of someone that has been killed in a motorcycle accident, it is also important to contact an attorney right away. Due to a law in Florida called “comparative negligence,” one may still be entitled to compensation if they were partially at fault. Attorney Fran Haasch has been working closely with motorcycle accident victims, their families, and the community for many years.
Clearwater Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
We invite you to call The Fran Haasch Law Group and discuss your motorcycle accident injury case at no charge to you, as we provide free case evaluation to you 24/7. We have a no win, no fee policy; unless compensation is obtained for you, there is no fee owed. Attorney Fran Haasch has been in the biker community for many years and has developed a close relationship with several surgeons, doctors, chiropractors, and massage therapists who understand motorcycle injuries and will work with you to get you back on your feet and riding as quickly as possible.
Bikers are often the victims of drunk drivers not paying attention to the road or unable to operate their vehicles with the proper control. No matter what the circumstances are of your accident, please take the time to talk to The Fran Haasch Law Group about your case. Even if you feel that you don’t have a case, it is still best to seek the advice of an attorney! Dealing with the law and insurance is a very intricate process which calls for an experienced motorcycle accident injury attorney like Fran Haasch. Call us today – we are here to help. 727-784-8191 or 1-866-LAW-FRAN.
If you have been involved in an automobile accident The Fran Haasch Law Group can assist you in this process as well. Please call us for a free case evaluation. We can come to your office, hospital, or home if you so desire. Our goal is to truly make this process as easy and quick as possible to get you back on your feet and on with your life!